Oct 8, 2013

Wow, a month went by...

So, I managed to get so busy that I haven't updated this in a month. Ouch. Luckily, I've been busy but I haven't stopped training. In fact I'm onto a new set of workouts, to help me reach my base training.

I had to alter my workouts to handle my schedule changes and I might have to make a few alterations again. I have a slight job change taking place this month so we'll have to see how that affects my training.

In the mean time, I'm enjoying my full body strength training twice a week instead of relying on doing separate body parts throughout the week. I still get my long runs, swims, and bike rides in throughout the week and try to get enough sleep for recovery (which almost always seems to never happen). I'm maintaining my body-weight currently which is pretty exciting. And the best part was that the other day after my run, I noticed that I wasn't winded on my long run. My legs were screaming from fatigue, but my cardio endurance was almost unaffected. (I'll give myself props on that one) That is great news for me later on, it also means that my recovery should be at maximum after my runs instead of being delayed.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Brandon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting and a lot of progress! Glad you are going so strong! You can face the new challenges and changes with as much ease s possible, but do try and sleep more. :-).

    ReplyDelete